Monday, June 9, 2008

Another B-Day Party

Wellll we went to another Birthday Party! Those are always soo much fun - I just love em :) And I love that Michael has a social Life he he (he is only 5 with a social life - that is awesome!)
This one was for another lil girl (yes he is a ladies man already!) it was sorta a princess party - but to include the boys they could be pirates or knights, Michael was none other then Jack Sparrow :) He got hot eventually and took it off only to later put on knight things and play knights with the other lil boy :)
He is awesome I love him!



No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge