Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Michael's 6th Birthday Party

Okay soo I am in the process of planning Michael's 6th birthday party! This is becoming a difficult thing for me because as of right now I am bouning back and fourth as to where to have it...we have 2 places to pick from, this place called Going Bonkers or Chuck E cheese's. I am more and more leaning toward Going Bonkers only because when they run out of tokens for the games they can climb, bounce and slide as their hearts desire! I have the invites down (except I have to change the place and that isnt my number soooo I will have to change that too)


I made it myself...I plan on taking it to Kinkos and having it copied off and I am going to mail out!

I am still thinking on trinkets to give in a goodie bag type thing...since he wants like Mario theme I was thinking on making these little boxes that looked like the ? boxes on Mario game, and filling with little chocolate coins!

also since we are going to be inside I dont think we can bring in star shapped pinyata but what a good idea for a decoration!

Well if anyone has any ideas please pass them this way it would be greatly appriciated!

I will keep you posted on Michael's birthday plans :)

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge