Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sorry...

I am sorry that I have not posted anything in a while, I have been busy none the less. With what you ask, well lets see....I go to work, come home, get Michael, work out (yes work out), clean house, pass out and do it all over again LOL.

I have started working out, this is now my 2nd week in doing so. with some help from a great person I met here in Texas (Brandie)I took her review of this work out walk away the pounds and I started it! Last week I started with the mile work out and this week I am at the 2 mile work out (the fast one - which is only 2 miles of the 3 mile workout)

I have been taking Michael to tons of places on the weekends so we have fun with that!

And I finally got new sheets for my bed and they are pink! I got them with out Mike knowing and quickly switched the sheets before he knew! LoL

I will post some pics :)

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge