Monday, November 22, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My wish for my family is happiness and love, we are missing a lot of loved ones this year and we need to remember the good times and be thankful for the people we were blessed to have known and the ones we know.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Usually wake up and wait til the kids wake up and once we hear the gasp and then the little patters of feet running to my room to yell that Santa has come it is blissful! We just relax and do church.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?I would wish for my family to be complete and happy. (can Santa do that? I think more God who can then Santa)

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We decorate (with things we already have), go to church, help the homeless and needy.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We played all sorts of games - not partically board games, but i do remember playing games on the Nintendo! Old school style!

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Putting the christmas tree up near Thanksgiving and not taking it down til after New Years.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would go to a tropical island some where - with palm trees

8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? As my 8 year old tells me everyone is asking for Kinect this season!

Also a DSi (although he already has a DS lite - but hey an upgrade is an upgrade right) and a Red wii!

Also he has been asking for Michael Jackson Experience which comes out November 23rd!




No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge