Sunday, February 13, 2011

MIA

I have not been on here in a while, and I am sorry but I can say I have had my hands full!
Daniel is growing so big, as well as Michael!
Daniel goes in for his 4 month check up next weekend - time feels like it is flying by which I want to bottle every moment up and keep it forever.
Nothing really exciting has been going on here, except working, and keeping the kids fed. I DO wish that there were more hours in a day, because by the time I get home from work and getting the kids dinner I have no time for anything else. I feel my house is a wreck and I am never going to be able to catch up to the clean it needs to be.
All is good though :)
I just wanted to check in with my blogger nation and let yall know we are well :) we love you very much!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge