Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carving a Pumpkin

Well I never really carved a pumpkin, so this was my very first attempt. Of course Michael's too! Let me tell you! This carving pumpkin thing is HARD! First cutting the top out to scoop out the guts and seeds, well that was hard, THEN we took this outline we taped to the pumpkin and you have this thing, a poker, that you poke the outline of the design into the pumpkin so you can cut it, and then this little saw like, knife thing to cut out the design...HAND CRAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

All and All it was complete, and I must say we did a pretty darn good job :)


The victim...The Pumpkin...


Scooping out guts and such:



No more inside:



Of Course mom cutting out the design:



YAY we are done!






No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge