Thursday, March 19, 2009

Red Box and Twilight...

Today we went to Walgreen's to pick up photos that Michael had taken himself at the zoo...when he noticed Twilight the movie was in the Redbox...he knows mommy loves Twilight...so I would like to share with you our conversation:

Michael: Mommy Redbox has Twilight now!

Me: I know that is very cool!

Michael: Mommy we should get it to watch it.

Me: I already saw it.

Michael: When EXACTLY did you do THAT?!

Me: When it came out a few months back

Michael: Where EXACTLY was I?!?

Me: School.

Michael: Well I wanted to see it too!

Me: Okay we can rent it so you can watch it with me.

Michael: I love you, you make me so happy!

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge