Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are officially Texans we say Yall and Take pics with the Blue Bonnets :)

Blue Bonnets...I have been here a while now this will be my 2nd spring spent here in Texas...and I heard about Texas and their blue bonnets and people's traditions with taking pictures with them...It kind of turns into a big to do, people posting blue bonnet sightings and what not...but after searching for some - I think (maybe not) they are HARD TO FIND! No wonder!




They are very pretty too! We found some :) I decided to take some pictures - they were a lil out of our way - I was however tipped off on a blue bonnet field closer to my house in PLANO! So I will be venturing off to see those fairly soon!
































No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge