Saturday, April 18, 2009

Michael's School Fair!

This past Friday, Michael's school had a "fair" - no rides but they had bounce houses :) And each class had a game in their room :)

Michael had a lot of fun :) Also won the silent teacher auction to have an icecream party with 2 of his friends with the ladies in the office :)
He got his face painted as a vampire, his hair painted (half was blue and the other half was
orange).
His cousin Izaiah joined us too for the festivities :)

I also volunteered 30 minutes of my time, to run the game for Michael's class room :) Which was fun times!

All and all we had a very nice time :)


OH and Michael attempted to sing Karaoke, which ended up just the song playing and him mouthing the words LOL


















No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge