Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We Found a Church!

Finally! We have found a church! Michael and I attended First Baptist of Mckinney this past sunday, I liked the service very much and Michael liked the children's ministry too! PLUS! We cant wait until next Sunday to go to service :) After speaking with some members of the church, we have decided to become members! August 2nd the church is having a picnic Batisim service and I am under going planning on attending to get Michael and myself baptised.
Michael will have to go to a New U class this coming Wendnesday to learn about baptisim and accecpting Lord into his life as his savior to decide if he is ready to be baptised.
I cant wait!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge