Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Tis the Season...well it isnt yet Christmas yet, actually it has not even touched Thanksgiving, and yes, I have decked our halls...LOL! I just feel that I needed to put some cheer into our household, and hey I have to admit, it is way too much work to only have the tree up for 25 days and then have to take it down again. Plus I must admit I do like looking at the pretty lights. Christmas is my all time favorite holiday! I just love it and I can not wait for it to come around each year. I love the feeling it gives to people, love, family, friends, togetherness.
Here is my tree for all intrested, I am proud of it!

This is the NEW tree topped - isnt cute!














No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge