Monday, January 12, 2009

What Cha Do This Weekend?

What did you do this weekend? I will tell you what I did, NOTHING! That's right I did nothing all weekend long, I slept, but I had been sick all week, since I got back from VA. When I say all week, I mean ALL week! This weekend was my REST weekend, although I did get some laundry done, which was great because I had a lot, and Saturday I did fix my family some breakfeast but promptly went to sleep there after :) Sunday I watched Cold Mountain - a 3 hour long movie ON T.V. and then Pride and Prejudice, both GREAT movies I had NEVER seen before Sunday! WHY!!!!!! I have no idea because I loved them both :)
I want to attempt to see Benjamin Button, maybe I will get that done this week at some point.
Tonight Michael has Basketball practice, which should be 1 hour of ammusement tonight :) I will prepare my camera battery and make sure it is charged so I can get some decent pictures and videos.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge