Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ZZZzzzzZZZzzz



Yes today was absolutly a sleeping day. I picked Michael up from school and he was in rare form, which indicated he needed SLEEP. Of course I took him home, fed him, and he promptly laid down and passed out. I followed suit. Needless to say we BOTH woke up at 8:00! Was able to catch the last hour of American Idol which was funny...and now here we are 9:13pm and needing to go back to sleep. Michael has informed me he is WIDE awake and can not go back to sleep and wanted to know why I didnt wake him up earlier...ughh cause mommy was sleeping to, Daddy should have thought in his mind to wake us but I guess he was hoping we would both sleep right through until morning...NOT! Hopefully he will be able to get to sleep again.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge