Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got an offer on a new job today :)


Well last week I was called for a phone interview (never had one before) so I guess it went well because she called me yesterday to come in for a formal interview YAY! Well this morning I went in at 10am and the interview seemed to go rather well (to me anyway) So it is almost time to get Michael from the bus stop when my phone rang - it was Tara! the lady who interviewed me calling to offer me the position! Of course I accepted and I start tomorrow :)
They are being really flexable with my scheduling needs. As I want to be able to get Michael on the bus in the Am and be home to get him off of the bus in the evenings. So my hours will be....drum roll please.....(imagine a drum roll now)....Monday thru Thursday....8am until 2pm! YAY ME!
FRIDAYS off too! GREAT!
So I will be starting tomorrow :) So excited and the bestest part I can wear JEANSSSSSSSSSSS and no uniform shirt or anything! Yipppies!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Great hours too! Yahoo!

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge