Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hershey Bliss Brunch




Wellll I was invited to go to a Brunch by one of the nice ladies on the DAM mother board I joined _ still have not gotten a full membership as I am waiting for some extra money so that I am not told I am waisting money :) Anywhooo...I went and it was my first function and I liked it! I was a little non talkative (as many know I talk alot!) Only because I was a bit shy, but toward the end I got into the talkative mode that you all know and love me for hehe...I must say the ladies were really friendly and nice. I think that I will be doing a lot more of these meets, and such. Michael played with the other kiddos and I hardly even saw him and he got along really good with the kids he was playing with. Besides the wearing of the fairy wings well it was fun!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge