Saturday, May 3, 2008

Asian Heritage Festival - Plano Texas





So today we went to check out the Asian Heritage Festival - it was just Michael, His cousin and me who went. The historical town of Plano looks really cool - like a little town you will see on a movie or something. The Festival was fun and it was at a awesome park I am sure we will visit in the near future!

We soon after learned about a free carnival (well it wasnt a carnival) it was like 3 moon bounces, some inside things the kiddies can do - related to gymnastics, and free hot dogs LOL

But the boys had fun and that was the best thing of all! Me...well needless to say I came home washed dishes and passed out as soon as Mike got home from work HEHE

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge