Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jack Carter Pool (Plano)

Today we went to Jack Carter pool in Plano. It is about 5 miles from my house, a few ladies from the mom board were going, I wasnt sure I would be there when they were there because I had things to do. But I went and it was just Michael and me. We had a great time! Michael had so much fun, he is the one who told me he wanted to go home! He was hungry and tired :) That was a first! It wasnt even like he had a horriable time either, i think he had such a good time that he was just pooped out from it all, esp the sun and the pool alone makes you tired! I am hoping for a good nights sleep for the two of us!

AND YES!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IN A SWIM SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS FREAKIN HOT!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/strawberry-shortcake-party-supplies.html]strawberry shortcake Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

I love michaeldashuansmommy.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge