Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City Movie


Was so great! I loved it! And I am with out a doubt seeing it more then once :)
I love the ending so much and I heard that they left the script with an opening so that if they wanted to pick up another movie they could (but I doubt they would - but it WOULD be awesome if they did)
All the rumors I was hearing about the movie ALL were false (thank God!)
And I did not at all think Mr Big was a bad guy through out the movie no matter what happened (I felt bad for him some what) Talk to me about it AFTER you have seen the movie as I dont want to spoil it for those who have not seen it!

I give it as many stars as I can possiably give this movie! I am a big fan and only fans can really appriciate this movie for its greatness!

If you are just a movie critic and you have not followed these girls from beginning to end you just wont get it! No doubt this movie will top the box office!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge