Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Glasses :)

Yeah it was about time for some new ones, I had some back home but one night as my brother lay sleeping on the floor in my living room, managed to some how knock my glasses off of my end table and rolled over on em, soo I had to revert back to my ANCIENT pair which were really messed up! Wait I dont even think they were mine! hahaha I think they were Mikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we have close to the same eye issues, so I could see out his fine...But anyway LOL yeah....I have issues...well I got new ones! YAY ME!

Take a look and tell me what you think because frankly all mine were like a thin rim frame, and I was always too scared to go this route.


These are the First pair that I picked out - they are a purple frame :)



these ones the lady at the eyemasters helped me pick out...I wasnt sure about em tell me what you think?

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge