Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Michael is the student of the week!

So Michael brought home a paper saying that he is student of the week (Next week)! We have to make a poster with older pics of him and his name so that he can take to school, they will then post the poster we make on the wall featuring him as student of the week! Also they ask we send a box to school with 5 items in it that Michael loves, he will then show and talk about each item (1 item a day) at the end of his week he will bring home the poster and the box of things back home. I am totally out of it because naturally we cant send the things he really enjoys to school as they are too valuable to loose, and that is what I am afraid of; him loosing these items at school or on the bus, or someone taking it if he dropped it or something.
Maybe I am too paranoid, but we are busy this week making a poster of him and gathering up his five items to share :) I will post pics once we are done :)

How fun

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge