Friday, May 16, 2008

Strip Clubs Everywhere

Okay so I guess there may be other places with as many strip clubs as this place, but I have never seen em. I mean they even have billboards on the main highways advertising them. Back home I am used to MVC (adult store) and the windows being blacked out - but here they have em every where and you can see in it! I mean they even have displays in their windows! I work in Dallas, about 5 minutes from Dallas Staduim...and well there are stripper supply stores, and about 10 strip clubs within walking distance from my job! So I decided to take pics LOL I always find a reason to flick a picture. I am not done taking pics of all of em - but here are SOME of them...LOL









No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge