Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Early Morning Wake up!

So I am STILL trying to get used to waking up at 6 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so used to schooling in VA - school bus came at 8:35am and got back home at 4:00pm...so I wasnt getting up until like 7:30 and that gave me an hour to get Michael up and ready and off on the school bus...welllll.....I have to get up at 6am now! It is nutz - I mean they do get to get out of school earlier which I guess could be a good thing but I much rather them stay in school until 4 lol.
The bus comes here at 7am and returns to drop the kiddies off at 2:55 as school here starts at 7:45 until 2:45
So I find myself dragging in the morning and not wanting to get out of bed - well now especially because I am SICK! I hate to be sick and I try to stay away from Michael but it is hard to do - I am like putting my drinks up high so he isnt drinking after me and not allowing him to kiss me or eat after me. His daddy is getting or is sick too...coughing, I am sneezing, coughing and have this throat thing going on. It is nooo goood I hate it. I am the biggest baby when it comes to being sick. So I have to make sure Michael doesnt get sick as not to keep passing it back and forth between the 3 of us.
LYSOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeap it is my handy dandy friend.
Although I heard that tooo much sanatizer is bad so I try not to be like them people who take it out spray, wipe and lotion up everything!
Oh well it is 7:20am and I need to really get some more rest - so I can clean up! Dishes galore in the sink (but Baby daddy said that I can leave em and if I was not feeling good he would do em when he got home) reallllll tempting LOL

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge