Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Michael's tooth is Loose

Michael got of the bus this afternoon looking upset so as I was asking him what was wrong a little girl came up to me and told me that he hurt his tooth and it was bleeding. I was looking at his tooth and sure enough it was bleeding right on the gum line where the tooth met the gums...any whoo after asking him what happened he informed me he put his book bag string in between his tooth and some how yanked it and his tooth started wiggling. As I got in the house going through his back pack to see the things he brought home for me to look at I found a pink peice of paper - the poor little girl (bless her heart) wrote me a note which said:

Your little boy's tooth is hearting

to: Kase (my name is spelled Casey but it so cute)
from: Kayla

Awe so that was cute but I am stuck with no dentist - didnt think I would really have to think about if for 5 more months as he JUST got a check up before we moved here and a cleaning.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge