Friday, March 28, 2008

OMG No TV - What to do

So I may sound like - retarded - but our TV wont turn on - I mean you hit the button to turn it on and it acts like it is going to turn on but it doesnt it just cuts right back off! So I have been here all day with no TV - we have another but it is in Michael's room and that is for him and his Wii...well mommy has no TV - NO court shows today for me :) That is okay it is good to be with out it - teach me there are other things to do besides watch TV - need to be creative. I was going to head to the park as Michael had an early day today - but it is soggy and gloomy outside.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge