Monday, March 24, 2008

Michael stole a hat...

So Michael gets off the school bus today and he has a hat in his hands that I never seen before...So I asked him where he got the hat. I was thinking more of a I found it response or something like that - nope instead I got a "the bus driver found it on the bus and asked if it belonged to anyone on the bus, and I raised my hand and said it was mine because it looked warm and cozy and I wanted it"
LoL it wasnt funny when he told me that I told him he needed to take it back tomorrow because that belonged to someone else and they were probally looking for it. But now thinking about what he said it is a little funny and wanted to share that with whom ever is reading this thing :) well it is getting late and I am off to bed as I need to get up at 6am! to get my little one off on the school bus.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge