Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day :)

Today while many were having family get togethers and BBQs Michael and I joined our friends, Beth and Brandie and their lil ones for some Addison Fountain Fun!

So we hit Subway for some lunch...of course Michael brought Leo the Lion...and I think it was a plot so that he could HIDE the DS I told him not to bring.

So here is Leo at Subway while we order lunch :)


and here is the last picture we will have with his DS :( I hppe WHO EVER STOLE IT is getting more out of it then my poor lil 6 year old...and thanks cause I had to see him cry himself to sleep!


and here we are at the fountains! oh what fun we had!





No comments:

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge