Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flying Fish :) YUMM

I had to blog about this place because I think it is fantastic! I thought they only had one location but I just looked on the website and there is one or two closer to me which means I dont have to travel all into Dallas to get some grub from them!

yay!

http://flyingfishinthe.net/Photos.php

It is the best place EVER and the decor is awesome too!



I have only gotten the oysters from there but they are oooh sooo goood!

Maybe since there is one close by I can try some other things!

A BIG PLUS they have grilled selections too!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Awesome! I haven't been to that place yet. It looks really cool!

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to our Blog - hope you enjoy reading about my boring life :) Also click the ad to earn me some Mula :)

Awe aint we cuteee

Awe aint we cuteee


Michael's Sidewalk Art

Bzzagent

Frogpond Badge